Friday, October 2, 2009

Sneak Peek

A few months back, I crocheted a hat from this pattern. I really liked the ribbed detail. I ended up using a bamboo blend yarn that did not accentuate the rinning as much as I would like, but is super soft! Here is a (not-so-good) picture, where you can sort of see the ribbing in the top part of the hat.


Earlier this week, I decided I needed a scarf to match my hat. I started working on a scarf pattern. This is what I have so far.


As you can see, the end of the scarf mimics the bottom of the hat and the middle of the scarf has the ribbing that I liked so much from the top part of the hat. Here is a close-up of the ribbing.


Keep an eye out for the scarf pattern (and better hat pictures)! Thank you to Simple Beans for the hat pattern!

You can also find the hat pattern on Ravelry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails