Thursday, October 22, 2009

Snowflake Afghan

I started the snowflake afghan. I finished a whole motif with the white and navy.

Being the Virgo I am, I will be working systematically by finishing all the white flake parts of the motif then add the navy and attach each motif together. Here are some of the flakes I have completed so far.

I am finding the pattern easy to follow and the afghan seems to be going quickly. As a variation, I think a light dusty blue color would look nice...like a daytime snow.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! I think that I must get this magazine!! I have been doing more quilting than crocheting, and I have too many projects to begin another. But I can dream until next year!!!!

    Blessings,

    KT

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails