Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sweet Potato Pie

So, I know it has been a while since I have posted...but this whole new house thing has been keeping me quite busy! Pictures to come...

But, what have I been doing lately? Well, tonight I made a sweet potato pie for Thanksgiving. It made the whole apartment smell soooo yummy! We will be visiting our families for the holiday. Let's hope it travels well.

You can find the recipe here.

I have been working on Christmas projects, but since some of the recipients read this site, I can't go posting and ruin the surprise. Let's just say I have been crocheting...a lot. So much so, I think my sewing machine is getting lonely. Don't fret, sewing machine, I will return!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails