Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Thanksgiving Tablescape

I know this is a little late, but I lost my camera for a while in the move. I finally found it, and can show post pictures of the table we had for Thanksgiving.

The whole table with the beautiful view of the grapevines and Keuka Lake.

Close-up of a place-setting I made from mini Indian corn, raffia, and orange paper.

Our pumpkin/turkey/leaves center.
Close-up of one of the candle decorations on the table. Those two mini-mini Indian corn in the back were a steal from Michaels (a package of three was only $.50!) and are made from glass beads. Wish I had a better picture of them, they are so cute! Note the table cloth with the grape embroidery to match the outside view :)

Hope you all had a great Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails