Sunday, December 20, 2009

A Winter Wonderland!

So, we got 20+ inches of snow in Fairfax, VA, over the past two days...amazing! This snowfall has broken the 77 year record for snowfall for D.C. (set back in 1932 on December 17). The snow is still in pristine condition, making the outdoors so serene. I went out and took some pictures this morning, and thought I would share. I hope you enjoy.

Abby, our 4-year old Shih-Tzu/Maltese in her corduroy winter coat.

View of our backyard from our side porch. Note that the wooden fence is about 6 feet tall!

View of our backyard from the driveway.

Close-up of our neighbor's tree with berries. Is that a holly tree?

My Chevy Cavalier in the driveway. It was there the whole time it was snowing.

I love icicles!

View from the front door.

Our snow-covered house.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails