Thursday, January 14, 2010

Lacy Cardi

I started a new crochet project! I am going to be making a Chevron Lace Cardigan. This is my first crocheted piece of clothing ever, and I think it will be okay. The comments on Ravelry seemed to be pretty positive and good for first-timer. This is what I have so far...

The pattern calls for DK/sport weight, but I am using Naturally Caron Country. It is considered worsted, but I think it is on the smaller size. The gauge swatch with the pattern hook size turned out about 1/8–1/4 inch smaller than the pattern. I am going to make it a size bigger and see if that works out.

On a side note, can I just tell you how much I love Ravelry? If you crochet or knit, you MUST join.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails