Sunday, January 3, 2010

Snowflake Afghan (Finished)

I hope everyone had a happy and safe New Year's. We ended up just staying in with a few friends...and I actually stayed up to watch the ball drop this year :)

I finished the Snowflake Afghan that I started in
this post and gave it to my mom for Christmas. The final size of the throw is a little on the small side, so if I had more time I would have created additional snowflake motifs to increase the size just a bit.

The color doesn't show well in this picture, but you can get a better idea from the first post. Overall, I thought the pattern was easy, quick, written clearly, and fun!

3 comments:

  1. love it......didnt get the magazine but will try and have a go now to bring it out next winter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Where did you get the pattern for this? How coukx I get it in Australia do you think? Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Where did you get the pattern for this? How coukx I get it in Australia do you think? Cheers

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails