Thursday, February 11, 2010

Chevron Cardi is Finished

I finally finished my first crocheted clothing piece. I think it came out pretty well. I am in love with the yarn I used (Naturally Caron Country in Deep Taupe). I think it is better suited for crochet projects vs. knit, because some of the knitters I talked to about it hate it. They say it splits a lot on them, but I have never had a problem. Anyways, here are some pictures...




I modified the pattern a bit. For the edging, I used a sc all the way around, and then I used a hdc for two rows. I made a loop of single crochet for my vintage abalone button. I also ended up braking the yoke at 16 rows, finished length at 46 rows, and finished sleeves at 25 rows from arm hole.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful!! Great job. The color is great too!
    Blessings,
    KT

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails