Friday, April 2, 2010

Updates on Previous Posts

I thought I would give some updates on previous posts...

First 5K
At the end of the post I said I was going to run another 5K. I did, and I did even better than the first! I broke 27 minutes...26:52, actually! It's time like those that running makes me feel really really good...you seem to forget about all the times when you ask yourself over and over, "Why am I doing this?"

Ravelry Ad
While it brought a good amount of traffic to my site, I didn't get any sales from the ad. I only ran it for a month and missed the sign up for the next month....think I will try to do it again for two months straight. I also need to update my inventory...badly!

Dill Pickle and Dried Beef Rollup Appetizer
Have been a HUGE hit at all of my get-togethers! If you haven't tried them yet, you are missing out.

The Story of the Rosemary
Sadly, my rosemary plant is not doing very well. She is a little dry and limpy. I have placed her outside on the porch since the weather is getting nicer by the day (thank you for that!). I think a little fresh air and sunshine will do a girl good.

A Winter Wonderland!
I have originally posted about the first snow storm we got in December and totally ignored the second (larger) one we got in February. I just couldn't take it! Anyways, we survived Snowmageddon, Snowpocolypse, SnOMG, or whatever you want to call it, and made it out the other side with daffodils and tulips abound. I still love Mother Nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails