Sunday, June 13, 2010

Grilled Stuffed Calamari

Say what you want about Martha Stewart, but you can't deny she has amazing recipes and fantastic entertaining ideas. A good friend of mine got me a subscription to Everyday Food, and recently I got myself a subscription to Whole Living (Body + Soul) magazine...a year subscription for only $10! Who says the magazine industry is dead? I don't know what I would do without either.

Anyway, the point of me telling you this is that the Whole Living website, has a great catalog of recipes. I found a recipe to Grilled Stuff Calamari and it was paired with a Fresh Bean Salad. The bean salad calls for fava beans. I will not be using them again...what a pain is the A.S.S. But, both recipes have a citrus twist to them, so they work wonderfully together!

It was our first time cooking squid. I did the prepping and my husband did the grilling. All in all it was a great meal that looks a lot harder that it actually was. Definitely worth a try. Happy grilling!

2 comments:

  1. Suzi, Thanks for blogging this recipe! I also shared it on our Martha's Circle Twitter account: http://twitter.com/MarthasCircle/status/16710094862 ~Ross

    ReplyDelete
  2. When are you making this for me?

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails