Tuesday, July 27, 2010
40 MPG...Say What?
After 7 years of driving my Chevy Cavalier, I have said goodbye to my old friend...and said hello to my new Ford Fiesta! We have been looking at getting a new car for a while, and I am so glad we waited for the Fiestas to come out. Other cars we were interested in where the Mazda 3, the Honda Fit, and the VW Golf TDI. But once we test drove the Fiesta, the choice was clear.
How we chose the Fiesta:
1. Gas mileage—with 40 MPG highway, we were sold!
2. Personality—cute little hatchback model just makes you want to squeeze her!
3. Quality Build—quiet cabin and solid construction so it doesn't feel like you are driving a tin can down the highway.
4. Handling—peppy and sporty!
5. Price—decent price with extras that are only found in high-end luxury cars
If you are looking for a new car for better gas mileage and a lower carbon footprint, the Fiesta is the place to look!