Monday, August 2, 2010

Vintage Patterns for the Fall

With fall right around the corner, what a better time to start thinking about all the cool vintage cool-weather garments you can make!

Vintage 1973 Jean Hardy Patterns Misses Flared Pants

Vintage 1979 Stretch and Sew One-Button Blazer

Vintage 1978 Stretch and Sew Surplice and Hood/Bag Pattern

You can find these and more patterns in my craft/sewing room section at my Etsy shop, Virgo's Vintage. And, keep checking back, because there are more fabulous patterns to come!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous design. I love flare pants too. Happy Wednesday!
    Rednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much of those styles are back in fashion, again. Makes me wonder why I ever cleaned out my closet!!
    Fondly,
    Ann
    @
    The Tattered Tassel

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails