Friday, September 10, 2010

Fall/Winter Craft Projects

So, I haven't been posting a lot about my crafting projects lately. This summer has been keeping me pretty busy with the gardens, yard work, my vintage shop, and of course...vacations. Also, when it's 100 degrees outside, I seem to have no desire to pick up my yarn and hook or fabric. Yuck!

But, I have been keeping a internal list of winter crochet, quilting, and sewing projects...

Sleeper of a Bag Vintage Pillowcase Bag from Martha Stewart
Handkerchief Quilt from ligonierliving.blogspot.com
Stargazing Sweater from the July/August 2010 issue of Crochet Today
Granny Square Afghan from my previous post
What are your winter projects?

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, winter projects... Does anything I haven't finished in the summertime count?

    The beginning of winter is taken up making Christmas gifts, and the second looooong half of winter is spent making items for spring birthdays.

    That's an excellent question. Like your list so far!

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails