Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Sarah Coventry Love

I just love Sarah Coventry jewelry! I thought I would highlight some of the pieces available in my shop.

Vintage Sarah Coventry Leaf Motif Clip-On Earrings

Sneak peek. To be listed later this week.

1960s Sarah Coventry Silver "Feathered Fashion" Clip-On Earrings

Vintage Sarah Coventry "Northern Lights" Clip-On Earrings

1970s Sarah Coventry "Carnival" Clip-On Earrings

Vintage Sarah Coventry "Delicious" Apple Clip-On Earrings

1970s Sarah Coventry Men's "President's Choice" Tie Clip - Silver

Vintage Sarah Coventry Gold Ball Drop Dangle Clip-On Earrings

1970s Sarah Coventry "Fashion Melody" Necklace

1970s Sarah Coventry "Hi-Fashion" Necklace
Do you have a favorite Sarah Coventry piece in your collection?

1 comment:

  1. All of the pieces are great, but I think that the last piece is my favorite of what you have shown here!

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails