Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Soundry, Vienna, VA

I have some exciting news! I will be selling some of my crocheted jewelry from Suzi of the Stars at The Soundry in Vienna, VA!

The Soundry used to be an auto body shop in the heart of Vienna. The space has been converted into a coffee shop/art gallery/co-op artist space for musicians and artist alike. The Soundry/its members offer classes, workshops, open mic nights, and concerts. On top of all that, they have a boutique area where they offer space to local indie crafters (like me!) to sell their wares!



There are some seriously talented people in the area, and I am honored to be part of it!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!!! I may just have to check out the Soundry.

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails