Saturday, November 20, 2010

Holiday Table

One of my holiday duties is decorating and setting the table with my sister-in-law for our family dinners. It is really something I enjoy doing. For Thanksgiving we usually stick to leaves, mini pumpkins, and earthy colors. For Christmas we do all the normal Christmassy things—red and green candles, silver and gold glittered pieces, snowflakes, etc. Below is a collection of items, courtesy of the Vintage Market Team on Etsy, that would be perfect for any table and any occasion.


9 comments:

  1. Great ideas! Thanks so much for including my gold dish!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great selection of items. Thanks for the team support!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including my salad servers!

    --Bit of Butter

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooo!!!!! Love all of these finds!! I bet you make a pretty table setting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So nice! I bet you're good at pulling out all the family finery and setting a beautiful table. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Thanksgiving, nice elegant things for the table, thanks for including my bakelite carving set.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your picks would make for a lovely table indeed! Thanks so much for including my pitcher :)

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails