Thursday, November 11, 2010

Living with Less: Step 1

Step 1: Sell Only Vintage Jewelry on Virgo's Vintage

Why?
The amount of "inventory" I have accumulated over the past year was astounding. Once I went through all the to-be-listed items and packed them up, they totaled four large gray plastic totes...and then some! The clutter was taking over our spare room, which we have done nothing with because it has been the "catch-all" room. In fact, it is still decorated as a nursery...and the safari border is really not in our taste! I hope to have the the spare room a proper guest room, because a futon in a sea of boxes really isn't inviting for our guests. Also, jewelry is easier to store, easier to ship, and easier to take photos of. I will probably keep selling vintage holiday items, because they are so darn cute!

How?
I will be letting all non-jewelry items expire from my shop, and I will be giving my mom (who has two booths in shops in upstate New York) the expired/unlisted inventory.

What?
Here are some of my favorite soon-to-be-expired items.

Expires February 20, 2011
Expires February 1, 2011
Expires January 24, 2011
Expires January 6, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails