Sunday, January 23, 2011

Classic Baguettes

I am pretty new to making my own bread, but I am having so much fun! There is nothing better than warm bread fresh from the oven. In searching for good bread recipes, I found King Aurther's website. Their site has a TON of amazing recipes for not only bread, but for cakes, muffins, soups, pies, and more! I had been looking to make an Italian or French loaf with a soft and light inside and light-brown hard crust, and came across King Arther's Baguette Recipe.

I followed the directions completely (adding an extra misting of water about half way through baking to make the crust crunchier), and they turned out wonderfully! Just the kind of bread I was looking for!


Can't wait to have a piece with dinner tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I love to bake bread as well! I have become very good at pizza dough!

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails