Monday, January 24, 2011

Nursery Artwork by Johanna van der Sterre

I have some exciting news to share! Our family is growing. We will be adding a baby into the mix the end of July!

I also wanted to share with you the lovely artwork I will be hanging in the nursery. I have raved about my sister-in-law's artwork before, but I just can't get enough. I am now the proud owner of two beautiful original illustrations just perfect for the sweetest of nurseries. Thank you to my mom for getting these for us. You can find more original artwork at her Etsy shop.




On another note, the frames are from www.AmericanFrame.com. This place is amazing! Not only do they have an amazing selection of frames and mattes, but they are very reasonably priced and they are fast. I placed my order on Sunday and the frames were delivered on Thursday! And, just for a fraction of the cost it would be to take it to a framing store. Highly recommended!

1 comment:

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails