Monday, January 17, 2011

Spring Jewels for Valentine's Day

Since Valentine's Day (and spring...fingers crossed) is just around the corner, I thought I would share some beautiful pastel-colored jewelry from the Vintage Market Team. Beautiful rhinestones in lovely pastel colors...what more can a girl ask for?

  2. Vintage Turquoise Rhinestone Sterling Silver Earrings by daisytoad   3. Vintage Porcelain FLOWER GARDEN Necklace by GeneralWhimsy2   4. Vintage Blue Rhinestone Snowflake Brooch by HazeyJaneVintage   5. Vintage Watermelon Aurora Borealis Rhinestone Silvertone Clamper Bracelet by zephyrvintage   6. Vintage BSK Green Rhinestone and Petite Pearl Earrings by ArtistiekEndeavors

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous collection! Thanks so much for including my brooch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for including my bracelet in this fantastic spring collection. I see many pieces I would LOVE to own! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely selection of vintage beauties. Wishing you the best!
    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice choices! I think #1 is my fave...although I'm a little partial to #4 ;) Thanks for including me!!

    ReplyDelete

Other Posts of Interest

Related Posts with Thumbnails